Yesterday we focused on Seductive Scent for our romantic week of sensory play, and today we’ll be focusing on the tantalizing sensation of Taste!
Most people would agree that food is the best thing next to sex. Why? Because taste is oh so pleasurable! Bring taste and sex together and you’ve got an experience of heavenly indulgence.
For a flavorful, rewarding experience, cook with your lover. The bonding session builds intimacy and often generates feelings that lead to a hot evening of Passion. Try a fall-friendly recipe, like Roasted Pumpkin and Ginger Soup in The New Intercourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook. Sample as you cook, feeding one another a spoonful here and there.
To bring some flavor into the bedroom, try this recipe for No Bake Cupcakes:
Small spatula or paint brush (or Hostess Bonus #5 – Ice Frost Massager)
Passion Feather Tickler
Pair of sexy heels
Platter or plate
Optional: Hostess Bonus #3 – Butterfly Panty
Strawberry Cremesicle edible massage cream
Candy-Licious Cotton Candy flavored oral gel
White Chocolate RT Passion Powder
Your “cupcakes” (breasts)
*You can also make this recipe apply for Hot Cross Buns, or get even more creative!
1. Put on the pair of sexy heels, apron and, if applicable, Butterfly Panty. Wear nothing else.
2. Place all ingredients on a platter or plate, creating a “painter’s palate.” (Caution: Cremesicle may let out a NOT so sexy noise – please plan ahead.)
3. Approach your lover and say something like, “Ooh, baby, I’m going to make you some cupcakes that’ll melt in your mouth and your hands… Mmmmm!”
4. Use the spatula, paint brush, or Ice Frost Massager to apply the Strawberry Cremesicle “cake icing” to your cupcakes.
5. Decorate your cupcakes with Candy-Licious Cotton Candy. Write a sexy message or create a romantic drawing with your finger, and the word or design will appear in the next step.
6. Sprinkle White Chocolate RT Passion Powder over your cupcakes, and rub into skin using Passion Feather Tickler. Lick off any excess that falls onto your fingers or your partner’s face.
7. Light the candles (yes, ladies, you have two.) Apply Strawberry Nibblers to your nipples, and watch as the “candles” ignite with a warm, tingly sensation.
Dessert is served!
*Note: Let your partner apply the ingredients for a sexy fun time!
All products are available at http://www.GrownUpSexEd.com.
For product recommendations, to book an in home GrownUpSexEd party, or to join our team of leaders and start your own business, visit the website, find GrownUpSexEd on Facebook or Twitter, or email GrownUpSexEd@gmail.com.
Excerpted and amended from November 2010 Partners in Passion Magazine.