With everything going on at the beginning of a new year, it’s easy to forget to take some time for your inner Passion Diva. Today, I’m going to give you ten tools (gifts, really) to help boost your self esteem. These exercises are designed to aid you in reclaiming your confidence and sensual prowess, and reawakening your Passion Diva. Go get her!
- RECONNECT – Spend an hour or so journaling. Write about your wants, passions, and dreams. Be as detailed as possible. Don’t just focus on material desires, but the emotions you’d like to fee.
- DREAM – Grab a few magazines and cut out images associated with the things you want (based on your journaling.) Glue the clippings to a large poster board, pin them to a cork board, or arrange them all in your favorite frame. Cover the entire surface, collage-style. Once complete, hang your new dream board up in a visible place within your home.
- BE FEARLESS – Do something that is a little intimidating to you, while wearing Pure Instinct, our pheromone-enhancing cologne (adding to your natural attraction and acting as a natural mood elevator for you and everyone around you!) Maybe it’s dining alone, starting a conversation with a stranger, making amends with an old friend, scheduling that long-put-off appointment, or taking the first step toward realizing your dreams – pick YOUR power. You can even dedicate an entire day to doing what scares you. “No way,” you say? YES way! DO IT!
- LIVE IN THE MOMENT – Be in the “here and now” for one entire hour. Turn on some soft music, and focus on now and nothing else. You can prepare your mind for “moment time” through meditation or even some simple breathing exercises. (There are tons of them on Google, and even free apps you can download to help you with this!) Once you’re mentally prepared, soak in a tub filled with warm water and Plumeria RomantaTherapy Sensuous Bath Salts, and spritz your towels with Plumeria RomantaTherapy Pillow Mist. Inhale… Exhale… Breathe in… Breathe out… Don’t think. Just experience. Ommmmmm…
- INDULGE – Enjoy an evening of pure pleasure! Have a marathon session of your favorite movies, while snacking on your favorite treats. Try one of the decadent deserts in the “Guilty Pleasures” section of Love on the Menu.
- BOND – Make like Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte of “Sex and the City” with a female bonding session. Grab some cocktails and dish about, well, everything! (Toxic friends need not apply.) Talking to the people who really matter in life is a very therapeutic activity. For a really effective experience, turn it into a slumber party with popcorn, a round of Truth or Dare, and girly rituals like an Avocado and Cucumber mask – a fun, homemade beauty recipe from Love on the Menu.
- PREEN – Want an instant confidence boost? Get primed and pampered. Choose your favorite RomantaTherapy scent (Plumeria, Pomegranate Ginger, or Coconut Lemongrass), and exfoliate with Smoothing Sugar Scrub. Then, follow up with Toning Body Butter. The two products work together to do exactly what their names imply: smooth and tone Smooth sexy skin is always in!
- HEIGHTEN SEXUAL AWARENESS – Live sensually for a day. Wear lingerie underneath your work attire, or wear the Wave Pattern Body Stocking in place of tights with a cute skirt and boots, and dab on some Pure Satisfaction. (For more information on Pure Satisfaction, watch my YouTube video here.)
- BE A PRINCESS – Who doesn’t love sparkly, shimmery, glittery things? Put on your sexiest goddess dress (or those magic jeans that hug your curves in just the right way,) a tiara, and Glitter Body Gel. Diva it out by cranking up the stereo and singing your favorite, confidence-boosting, “I ROCK” songs.
- FEED YOUR BRAIN – Learning can boost confidence by making you feel more competent in what you know. Expand your sexual knowledge with a good book from the Passion Library, like The Passion Parties’ Guide to Great Sex.
Gifts that keep on giving…
Try these tips:
- Look at your dream board at least twice a day – when you wake up in the morning, and after you get home from work.
- Try any of the ten “gifts” whenever you’re not feeling your best.
- For a more effective experience, “open” the gifts when they can be done consecutively, and you can really focus and commit to them 100%. The beginning of the year is the best time to do it!
- Take these “gifts” even further by making them a regular part of your life!
I would LOVE to hear about all of your success with these on my GrownUpSexEd Facebook page!
Did you know that self-esteem can have a direct effect on sex drive and desire?
Excerpted and amended. PASSION POINTERS ©2011 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion ConsultantsTM is permissible for informational purposes only.