Are you neglecting one of the most sensual organs of your body? The skin is filled with four million sensitive nerve endings and offers a plane of limitless pleasure possibilities. Get to know your most powerful pleasure sensors with these pointers.
You’ve likely heard of them. Areas such as the clitoris, G-spot, breasts and penis probably come to mind. But are you aware of the other erogenous zones located up and down your body?
We all have our own unique map of incredibly responsive areas. Think about the moan-zone hot spots that drive you wild (even before the main event). Maybe it’s your inner thighs… or your ears… or your scalp… or your ankles. Perhaps it’s your eyelids… the nape of your neck… or the spaces between your fingers…. There’s apt to be sensitive spots you didn’t even know existed.
Explore your erogenous zones. Discover them. Get to know them. Enjoy them. And, break away from the monotony by incorporating them into your passion routine.
Here are a few different ways you and your partner can become better acquainted with one another’s erogenous zones:
- Sensual Massage: The recipient is positioned comfortably face down while the “masseuse” works his/her magic. Use a bit of melted RomantaTherapy Seduction Soy Massage Candle and take mental notes of what feels good.
- Feather Play: One partner rests on his/her back while the other lightly brushes Tease Me Tickler (or for the more adventurous, Feather Snapper) across the skin – Start at the navel and work your way up, then all the way back down. Flip over and explore the other side, starting at the derriere. Work your way up, and then back down.
- Hot & Cold Sensory Play: Warm temperatures can make the body more sensitive to touch; and followed with cool sensations, can actually cause the body to heat back up in response. This is because even slight temperature changes can stimulate the nerve cells. So, grab a cup of ice, a set of Hugs & Kisses, and your favorite glass toy, and find out what makes you (and your partner) feel good.
Below is a list of the most common erogenous zones, along with tips for encouraging your partner to indulge you:
- Inner Wrist – Beckon your partner to this ultra-sensitive area with a dab of Pure Instinct.
- Lower Neck – Spritz on Fireworks for a cool sensation when your partner blows or a hot sensation when your partner licks.
- Lips – With your lips, you express love and affection. Sweeten up this already desirable area with Nibblers.
- Inner Thighs – Dust on some RomantaTherapy Passion Powder and invite your lover to enjoy the delicious flavor of cotton candy, chocolate raspberry, or white chocolate.
You may not respond to every area listed above, but at least a few should send bliss bumps up and down your spine.
Did you know? Research has shown that couples who spend more time touching are more likely to have happier, healthier relationships.
©2011 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.