Happy National Masturbation Month! Mother’s Day and Memorial Day aren’t the only two reasons to celebrate May, because the entire month is dedicated to the art of self-pleasure.
Get Swept Away by Solo Play
As society has progressed, so has our attitude about masturbation. No longer a dirty, little secret, we have come (no pun intended) to embrace the benefits of this act of self-love. Clinical studies show that masturbation is good for you physically, emotionally, and, of course, sexually. And really, it just feels good and makes us happy! So if you have yet to allow yourself to fully experience the art of self pleasure, here are some reasons why you should:
- Stress reduction. What better way to unwind after a hectic day at work?
- Sleep enhancer. Many people who suffer from insomnia also complain about the side effects of over-the-counter and prescription sleep aids. Masturbation has no adverse side effects and will not leave you feeling groggy in the morning.
- Relief from menstrual cramps. While menstruation may not make you feel very sexy, self-pleasureing may help eliminate cramps.
- Self-discovery. Many women who have never reached orgasm learn how through the practice of masturbation. In addition, women who have never experienced multiple orgasms also learn how through self-pleasure.
- Enhances self-esteem. An intimate relationship with your body can translate into sexual confidence, which in turn gives you an overall sense of well-being and joy. When you’re comfortable satisfying yourself physically, you’ll feel comfortable about satisfying yourself mentally and emotionally, and find it easy to provide yourself with the positive affirmations you need to maintain your happiness and reach your goals.
Happy National Masturbation Month!!! Go play! 🙂
©2012 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion ConsultantsTM is permissible for informational purposes only.