Masturbation is not an experience limited to solo play only. Once you and your partner have mastered the art of self-pleasure, why not show your talents off…to each other?! Mutual masturbation is an act of love, trust, communication and pleasure that can enhance the sexual repertoire of any couple. Curious? Here are some tips for incorporating mutual masturbation into your lovemaking.
1. Talk about it before you do it. If you and your lover have never participated in the act of mutual masturbation, and during foreplay you suddenly start pleasuring yourself, your partner may be thrown off. Don’t surprise your mate with your desire to mutually masturbate. Communicate your interest beforehand.
2. Let down your guard. Let’s be honest here: people normally play with themselves in private. We usually don’t want others to know what we’re doing. You may feel a bit nervous about touching yourself in front of your partner; so take a deep breath, exhale, and just do it.
3. Incorporate a toy or two. No matter your gender, we have toys for you! While the ladies are using the Lelo Soraya, Jack Frost, or OMG, the guys can Mimi or Jet Black, and you can enjoy watching each other. (Remember to always use toy cleaner before AND after use.)
4. Really share the experience. As you masturbate, chime in a few words as to why you are using the particular toy you enjoy using. Describe any sensations that your partner may find arousing. And allow your playmate to do the same. Ask your partner what type of touch turns him/her on and what sort of thoughts run through his/her mind during self-pleasuring.
5. Consider role playing. If you’re finding it challenging to not be shy, consider pretending that you two are different people. Role play that you are an adult film actress and your lover is the director filming you (while also masturbating) as you touch yourself. Or, pretend you are a voyeur who enjoys peeping and your partner is an exhibitionist who enjoys being watched. Find a scenario that works for you both and just have fun with it.
©2012 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.