There are reasons why sex and summer go so well together. Here’s some science behind the sultriest season.
- Higher Sex Drive – Sunlight slows the body’s production of melatonin. The lower the melatonin levels, the higher the libido.
- Seductive Sweat – Pheromones are released through sweat glands in the skin, triggering sexual urges and desire. Sweat also enhances an individual’s own natural scent, which can be a powerful attractant. The power of scent is most potent during the warm summer months.
- Extra Sensitive to Touch – Heat causes blood flow to the surface of the skin to increase. As a result, our sense of touch is stronger, and we experience greater sensitivity in our erogenous zones.
- Preserve energy and retain sexual stamina by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Practice safe sex by avoiding two conditions that lead to breakage: water and heat. Condoms are not water resistant and should never be stored in warm environments.
- Water is sexy, but it can cause natural lubrication to decrease. Apply a lubricant like Ultra Glide or Revelation following all water activities.
- Prep for a sultry summer with RomantaTherapy Soft & Silky Duo for smooth, kissable skin.
- Let the nostalgic taste of your favorite childhood treat inspire moments of delicious summer passion. Orange Cremesicle tastes just like summer break…but for adults-only.
©2011 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.