Get ready to act out a sexual fantasy for you and your partner by performing a private, personal, sensual pole dance. With the Passion Parties Dance Pole, you can explore your imagination and unleash your inhibitions. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Watch a pole dance. View the instructional DVD included with the Private Dancer Pole Kit. You could also attend a pole dancing class in your area. (Contact me for a Kansas City recommendation!) Take mental notes about which moves look sexy to you and which you know will arouse your lover.
- Practice. With your own Passion Parties Dance Pole, you can practice in the privacy of your own home. You can also practice with an instructor at a pole dancing class. If you can, practice in front of a mirror so you can watch your body move. Be sure to relax and feel confident. Don’t forget to breathe. Nervousness may cause you to hold your breath as you dance, but deep breaths help to relax the body and allow the muscles to move in a more graceful manner. The more relaxed you are, the sexier you will dance.
- Create a character and scenario. Are you a naughty executive, secretary, or librarian? Maybe you’re a domineering pirate or leather-clad temptress. Of course, you could be the demure maiden in white. Let your imagination run wild and select an appropriate costume.
- Choreograph your dance. Now that you know your character and have a costume, come up with the music and dance moves to compliment the scene you’ve put together. Don’t let you lack of professional dance experience be a factor. Choose dance moves you know you can do easily, and be sure to add variety. Dance to the left of the pole; dance to the right. Slowly walk around the pole, stroking the steel in a seductive manner. If you’re not ready to jump and twirl on the pole, just dance sexily around it. In the second half of your performance, remove your clothes and be sure to end with a big finish.
- Perform. Invite your playmate to a personal show. Set the mood with low lighting and soft music. Remember, it’s just you and your lover. Don’t be shy and be sure to look deep into your partner’s eyes during the entire performance. Be coy. Smile, flirt and tease. Now is the time to unleash your inhibitions. Remember, anything goes because your special performance is being delivered with passion, romance, and best of all, love.
©2012 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.