How to Encourage Simultaneous Climax
A lack of simultaneous orgasms in one’s sexual repertoire does not indicate that anything is wrong with the relationship or sex life. In fact, most couples do not climax at the same time and still continue to have a happy and satisfying romantic relationship.
However, for those couples who enjoy sexual exploration and finding new ways to enhance their relationships, experiencing a simultaneous orgasm, or ourgasm, is a fantasy they long to make a reality. While the occurrence may not be common, it surely is not impossible. Here are some tips to help you and your partner achieve an ourgasmic moment.
- First, talk to your partner about your desire to climax at the same time. But don’t do it in the heat of the moment. Choose a non-sexual, yet casual time, when you can talk about your fantasy and have your lover’s undivided attention. Communicate your needs intimately and maybe even be a little graphic. Doing so will not only make your significant other feel closer to you, but more than likely your partner will get turned on listening to your fantasy.
- Don’t place any pressure on yourself or your partner. Controlling one’s orgasms is an art and a science, normally only conquered by skillful pornographic actors, or those with a lot of training. You and your mate don’t need to achieve that level of skill, but rather, enjoy each other and the moment.
- Practice. Really, the only way you and your lover will ever experience an ourgasm is through a lot of practice. A lot.
- Pay attention. What moves, emotions, facial expressions, sounds and positions cause you to climax? What causes your mate to climax? Take note of each other’s muscle contractions by pausing thrusting motions and learn each other’s bodies. When you figure out what works for you and what works for your partner, you two will be better able to gauge when and how to simultaneously orgasm.
- Play with toys. There are special intimacy enhancers designed to encourage the ourgasm. From toys that you wear, to toys that he wears, to toys that can be used on you and your lover at the same time, there are a plethora of couples’ enhancers that when used with proper lubrication can help you to achieve the ultimate ourgasm
Couples’ Toy Box Recommendations
We-Vibe III – Worn internally, the We-Vibe III features two motors that vibrate during lovemaking, with both partners feeling the sensation at the same time. The remote control adds an extra level of excitement.
Progressor – Featuring a cock ring that slips over an erection or a dildo, Progressor also offers clitoral stimulation via an internal vibrating bullet. Tickling the clitoris during sex may increase your chances of ourgasm.
Delightful Duo – Flexible, yet firm, the dual head dildo allows for two lovers to double their pleasure and double their fun at the same time. Use Progressor in the center for added vibration, and to ensure that one end doesn’t slip too far inside one partner, while the other end slips out of the other partner.
©2011 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.