How to introduce your partner to Passion Toys.
While you may have been using vibrators, dildos and other sex toys to pamper and pleasure yourself for years, it’s quite possible that your current lover has never been exposed to such devices. Everyone’s level of exploration is different. So, before you try to incorporate the We-Vibe III or the Lelo Tor 2 (or any other toy, for that matter) into your lovemaking, don’t assume anything. If you and your partner have never used a toy while having sex, talk about it first, rather than just surprising your playmate during an intimate moment. Here are some tips:
1. Begin the conversation by showing your partner a Passion Parties catalog or browsing my website. Seeing photos of sensual toys and products in the comfort of your own home may be less intimidating than seeing them in person at a public sex toy shop.
2. Reassure your lover that a toy is merely an enhancement to your lovemaking experience and that your partner is completely irreplaceable. The use of a toy would never take the place of your special playmate. You know that, but make sure your lover realizes it, too.
3. Using a sex toy requires that both partners trust one another. Therefore, incorporating a c-ring or vibrator into your lovemaking repertoire takes your intimacy to a whole new level. So besides increasing your sexual pleasure by using a Passion Toy while making love, you’ll also be deepening your romantic feelings for one another.
4. Start out small and slow. Now is not the time to whip out OMG. Instead, begin with something smaller with fewer bells and whistles and demonstrate to your lover how, where and why to use it.
5. Be flexible. Now, we’re not talking about sexual positions here. We mean, be open-minded. What you think is the perfect toy to play with may not be something that turns on your partner. And that’s okay. Talk to one another openly, honestly and without judgment. Through dialogue, you two will find a toy (or two…or several!) that meets both your needs.
6. There is no deadline. Don’t think that just because you have opened the door to communicating about sex toys (and congratulations to you for doing so!) that you must begin your exploration that night or the next day. Your lover may need time to allow the introduction to percolate. Give your partner all the time necessary. Passion Parties and our sensual products are not going anywhere!
©2012 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.