Cupid has flown back home, the roses are wilting, and the chocolate is gone. What now?
Just because Valentine’s Day has come and gone, that doesn’t mean you have to wait another year to celebrate love. I believe that EVERY day can be as passionate as Valentine’s Day!
Cheesy? Perhaps. But, true? Absolutely! I’ve been saying it for years, and I mean it!
So, how does one keep the romance alive after Valentine’s Day? By following the advice of the relationship experts at Passion Parties!
1. Schedule romance.
Sure, that doesn’t sound very sexy. But, really, it works. Talk to your partner and find out what her/his schedule is like for the next week. Then, tell your lover when you are available.
Select time in your schedules for date night, sex, cuddling — whatever you feel your relationship needs.
Can’t seem to find the time? Think again! Or, take our experts’ advice:
- Great sex is worth waking up an extra 30 minutes earlier for, right?
- Certainly she has time for a quickie!
- Cooking dinner together can be very romantic…
- It’s easy to find “kissing opportunities” in almost any situation. Like, for example, making out in the dressing room; manual stimulation during a lengthy car ride; breakfast in bed…
2. Make it a priority.
Once you’ve both agreed to carve out time for sex and romance, you need to remain dedicated to that endeavor. Say, for example, you get a last-minute dinner invitation from your cousin… What do you do? You respectfully decline, of course!
3. Mix it up.
We humans are more apt to stay committed to something that doesn’t feel routine and monotonous. You want to maintain that flame in your relationship, right? Then keep it fun and exciting!
- Experiment with different sexual positions, like the 100 suggested in Ride ‘Em Cowgirl!
- Improve the odds of an “ourgasm” (simultaneous orgasm) with a vibrating couple’s ring. The Lelo Tor 2 is my top recommendation!
- Add some flavor. Like strawberries and cream? Vanilla Cremesicle and Strawberry D’Lickious combine for an exquisite massage that will intensify the sensation of each touch…and lick!
- Browse through my website at www.GrownUpSexEd.com to see the variety of other products available, and visit www.YouTube.com/GrownUpSexEd to see how I present them at my parties!
©2013 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.