Any relationship expert will tell you that it’s important to keep the fire burning in your relationship. Variety, new experiences and attention can strengthen the bond between lovers. Direct from Passion Parties experts, here are 5 Steps to a Passionate Night.
- Build anticipation. A little teasing can get the day started just right… Wake your partner with sweet, gentle kisses and a little touch, but don’t get carried away. (Reserve your ecstasy engines for the evening’s events.) Just provide a little preview of things to come. Later in the day, send your lover a steamy sext message or email – making sure the message is sent to a secure and private channel, not anywhere that a coworker or boss could see it.
- Get in the mood. After a long, stressful day, the last thing most of us feel like doing is ripping off our clothes and getting physical. But after a relaxing shower with creamy, fragrant body cleanser, your confidence will soar and your mood will soften. My top recommendation: Refreshing Bath & Shower Creme in Coconut Lemongrass. (It smells like vacation! Who doesn’t love vacation?!)
- Pamper each other. What better way to end the day and begin a night of passion than with a simple, but loving, massage? For warmth and flavor combined, try a natural, soy-based candle infused with flavor. The Tasty Temptation Massage Candle is amazing, and a little goes a long way! It’s available in three flavors, but vanilla is the most popular. (It kinda tastes like frosting!)
- Now, get creative. Blindfold each other. Bind each other. Tickle, or even paddle. Try something new and get playful. If you haven’t added some of our Fun & Fantasy items to your collection yet, now is the time to do so!
- Be passionate. After you’ve pampered and played, embrace the warmth, intimacy and tenderness of each other’s love.
© 2014 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.