Couples rings help improve performance.
A couples ring is more than a cool-looking penis or dildo accessory. Originally created in 13th century China, the main purpose of a couples ring was to assist in the longevity of an erection; thus, making a man’s performance last longer and feel greater for both him and his partner.
But how is this so? Well, the way an erection normally works is that when a man is aroused, blood flow to his penis is vastly increased and it engorges his penile tissue. This is what causes the increase in size and hardening.
Using a couples ring on a penis creates a situation where the blood can’t escape the penile tissue so easily. A couples ring essentially mimics a pinch effect, therefore, blood stays in the penis and causes it to increase in size and become engorged.
According to the American Medical Association (AMA), erectile dysfunction (also known as ED) affects up to 25% of middle-aged and elderly men. ED is sometimes the symptom of a health issue, or a side effect of medication, and when it is encountered, one should seek medical guidance from his regular healthcare provider. However, ED is also commonly manageable, requiring simple supplements and/or medication, and the use of sexual aids, such as a couples ring.
It should also be noted that couples rings are not limited to men who need assistance maintaing their erection. In fact, many couples use a ring to “dress-up” their favorite penis or dildo, add texture or vibrations (or both) to the sexual experience, or just to try something new and different. Simply put: anyone can use a couples ring to enhance the sexual experience.
Safe Sex Bonus – A couples ring makes a great condom belt. Slide the ring down to the base of the penis or dildo, over a condom, to help keep the condom in place. With a double ended dildo, like the Delightful Duo, (and any time toys are shared) a condom is necessary to prevent cross contamination and infection. Slide a condom onto each end, place your couples ring in the center, and you’ve not only got a condom belt for both condoms, but you’ll prevent toy slippage and add extra fun for both partners!
Here are a few tips:
1. Select a soft, stretchy couples ring made from plastic, rubber or silicone. While a couples ring should fit snugly, it should also fit comfortably and remove easily, without struggle. Pronounced swelling is a sign that the ring is too tight.
2. Use lube. Applying lubricant to the penis or dildo will help you slip your couples ring on while also enhancing lovemaking.
3. Vary your selection. There are different rings for different moods. And because couples rings are generally economically priced, anyone can easily afford to keep a variety on-hand.
4. Own at least one vibrating couples ring. Transmitting vibrations to both yourself and your partner while having sex is not only vastly pleasurable for both parties, but also increases your chances for simultaneous orgasm.
5. Never wear a couples ring for longer than 30 minutes. And remove it before falling asleep.
Passion Parties offers many options for couples rings. Below are the three top sellers:
Lelo Tor 2 – Featuring six powerful vibrating modes and 100% silicone construction, this water-resistant couples ring is the best on the market! It’s the Porsche of all couples rings…and it’s rechargeable!
Progressor – A couples ring with an embedded bullet, six different levels of vibration and stimulating texture. What’s not to love?
Rocket Rings – A Set of five couples rings that are stretchy enough to use on both the shaft and scrotum. Line them up to create “speed bumps” and added pleasure. Great for first-time users.
©2012 Passion Parties, Inc. Reproduction and distribution by Passion Consultants™ is permissible for informational purposes only.